Friday, April 15, 2011

Working at Heaps-a-Pizza while at BYU

I have nothing but fond memories of your dad. When I think of him I picture him smiling or giggling because I don't remember him in any other mood. He always seemed to be "up" and it helped brighten everyones day. I don't have a lot of stories (at least ones I can tell to his children), but here's one you have probably heard. When we were roommates, he was a delivery guy for Heaps-a-Pizza in Provo, which is now The Brick Oven. At least once a week had us call in an order for a large pizza toward closing time with a fake address. When pizza's was undeliverable and returned to the restaurant, the workers were encouraged to take them home rather than throw them in the garbage. It seemed we always had pizza for breakfast.
Terry was always the mediator with all of our girlfriends. I was dating my now wife when living with Terry. She thought the world of him.
I'll do some more thinking and let you know what I came up with.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment